ForumIAS Academy sends two kinds of emails
#1 Transactional Emails :
These emails are with respect to the following
- Classroom Schedule Update
- Course Addition
- New Lesson Addition in a Course
- When an agent replies to your ticket etc.
- Fee Payment and other support related issues.
All such emails are sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org” Please ensure that you have added“email@example.com” to your safe mailing list. Please read the article below for how to add an email to your safe mailing list.
#2 Updates about Events , New Programs :
These emails may slightly be promotional in nature. That is – they are used to update our members of new courses and events. They may contain
- New Course Announcements
- Any Good Articles We might want you to read
- Events that ForumIAS may Organise.
All such emails will be sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your safe mailing list in case you want to receive emails from us about new courses and events.