It is likely at some point, you may have a grievance that your content has been removed from ForumIAS Community by a modetor.
Content is removed when it fails three tests
- Test of Utility : The Content is not useful to anyone expect the perceived utility seen by the creator.
- Test of Truthfulness : Content is not truthful and has only partial truth and equal amount of falsity.
- Truth of Verifiability : When the content cannot be verified to be true or false.
Apart from these content will be removed when any reason given below is satisfied
- Violation of ForumIAS community rules
- Making personal remarks, hate speech, provoking other users
- Spamming-Bulk messaging, clickbait, Paid review, promotional links, spam links
- Wrong posting- Posting in a wrong thread repeatedly, Creating unnecessary threads
- Indecent behavior-vulgarity, nudity, inappropriate messages, images, documents.
- It is a coaching review
- When a pirated material is sought or offered
- When a defamatory material is published to attract attention
- When sensationalism is used to draw attention
- When Academy Grievances are posted without emailing them at email@example.com first.